sreda, 11. januar 2012

Raining Hearts Tilda

I promised you something a little bit different this time and here she is .. My Limited Edition Tilda..
It's not just the first time I use this stamp.. It's the first time I try the no lines technique..

I was wondering what kind of ink I should use and I ended buying a sky blue VersaColor ink pad.. I didn't like it at all and then I came up with the idea of using my Tea Dye Distress Ink.. That's what I've been looking for..

This is the card I made with this wonderful image..


I am absolutely in love with Wild Orchid Crafts flowers.. I use them on almost every project I make..
The papers are from The Luxury Stack DCWV.. I also used a Magnolia Doohickey, some Spellbinders, Cheesecloth, Papermania ribbon, four heart-shaped gems from my stash and of course Copics to colour the image.. I added some highlights with the Inkssentials opaque pen and some dots around Tilda with white opal Liquid Pearls..

Here are some more details.. Can't take closer shots because my camera is broken..





I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

1. Bunny Zoe's Crafts Challenge #20 - Picture inspiration













2. Magnolia-licious Challenge: PINK, WHITE, RED
3. Wild Orchid Challenge: Week 40 - Anything Goes

Have a great day !!!

8 komentarjev:

  1. It's wonderful!!! Great job!!!Congratulations!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Lepo, tehnika ti je fajn uspela.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. No, končno si poskusila! Lepo ti je uspela tale Tildika! ...pa voščilnica tudi :) :) :)
    LP; Barbara GR

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Very beautiful! I love your "no lines" colors! Thanks for joining us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge blog. hugs, Angela

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. oh my goodness this is absolutely fabulous! Love the no lines coloring...it's beautiful!! And your flower arrangement is amazing! Thanks so much for joining us at WOCC!
    Hugs~ Kim

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Cute and sweet card. Beautiful layout design on this card. Thank you so much for joining us at the Magnolia-licious Color Challenge and please join us again for the next ones :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Oh this image is just adorable. Beautiful colours and layout.

    Thanks for joining us at BunnyZoe. I also have Candy on my blog if you want to hop over HERE.

    Hugs Tracy x


    OdgovoriIzbriši