sreda, 09. januar 2013

Midweek Magnolias - Week #43

We're back at Midweek Magnolias..
We've got a fabulous new theme to kickstart 2013..
Tilda On a Tag
We want you to create a Tag that MUST have your Magnolia image on..
It doesn't have to be Tilda - it could be Edwin or any of their furry friends, but your image must be on your tag!

Here's what I've made:


I've used Magnolia and Maja Design papers for this one..
The image is from the Special Australia Collection 2012 and it's called Tilda With Ugg Shoes..


This amazing Butterfly border is made with a Tim Holtz die.. The dots on it are made with Liquid Pearls.. I've also distressed the edges with Walnut Stain Distress Ink and added some Picket Fence Crackle Paint..
The corner die is from La-La Land Crafts.. 


All the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts..
The tags are made with a GoKreate die - Concentric Tags #1..
The Postmark stamps are from Kort & Godt..
All the edges are distressed and sewn..


I used a Martha Stewart Punch for the heart border..
There's also some organza ribbon on there..
The pearls are from Rayher..


The tag under the main image is made of a piece of the paper that comes in the Magnolia stamps package..
Do you recognize it?? I think it's a shame not to use it..
I added some Crackle Paint on the edges.. The Post Card stamp is one of the new ones from the With Love Collection 2013..


The image is stamped with Archival Ink on Langton aquarel paper and coloured with Distress Inks..
I've added some Stickles on the butterflies and parts of her dress..
The dots around her are made with Liquid Pearls..


Hope you enjoyed..

Click HERE if you missed my candy..

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
1. Wild Orchid Challenge #66 - Anything Goes
2. Inky Chicks - Anything Goes

Tina xx


19 komentarjev:

  1. O, še ena krasna voščilnica, taka nežna.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. This is adorable!! Love the colours!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Oh kako je lušten tagec. Tvoje barvanje je res noro lepo! LP

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Oj kok je nežna. Res lepa voščilnica.
    Lp Danica

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Oh my this is so pretty! I love these colours and your cute Tilda is coloured to prefection. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Inky Chicks xxxxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Totally gorgeous sweetie she looks super fabulous on a tag.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. WOW, she's beautiful!!! Love your colouring and the tag is awesome! Hugs, Brigitte

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. This is such a pretty card! I absolutely love it!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. This is darling, Tina. I love the design and Tilda looks fabulous in her pretty coloring. Gorgeous butterflies with pearly trim and I love how Tilda's tag is tilted to reveal another one behind her.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. This is absolutely beautiful, love your colouring and the layout is wonderful.
    Hugs Sue W.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Čudovita!!!!
    Tilda je pravljična in barve, ki si jih izbrala prekrasne!
    Pozdrav z obale!
    Barbara GR

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Tina, pravljično lepa je, vse prav vse mi je lepo na njej, že papir za ozadje...LP:)))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Goodmorning,
    I was browsing around and came onto tour blog and saw this beautiful card with Tilda tag! It looks really great and brings a smile on my face! I want to do some crafting myself this weekend and your blog is a great inspiration. I also really like the colors you used, also on the cards in the pictures above your blog. Really nice work!
    Greetings from Esther (Netherlands)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. Adorable Tina, love the layout and your coloring! Great candy, I'll post it on my blog!
    X Riet

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. waouhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh love love love!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. So pretty, thanks for joining us at WOC challenge

    OdgovoriIzbriši