petek, 04. januar 2013

Tilda's Town Challenge #34 - Anything Goes

Here we are with a new challenge at Tilda's Town..
This week's theme is Anything Goes..
Don't you just love it??
I do.. ;)

Here's my card:


I love her..


I used a Martha Stewart Punch for the lace border..
The pearls are from Rayher..
I added some Stickles on the flowers in Tilda's hair and hands..


Again I used some gorgeous Maja Design papers..
The textured papers are from Papermania.. 
The dots around the image are made with Liquid Pearls..



All the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts..
The paper edges are distressed with Walnut Stain and sewn..


One of the postmarks is from Kort & Godt..
The others are from the Magnolia With Love Collection 2013..
The stamp set is called New York..


I had to use my Langton again.. ;)
I stamped the image with Archival Ink and then coloured it with Distress Inks..


That's it.. But don't forget:

We have an amazing prize for one lucky winner..
A $10 Gift Certificate to Tilda's Town online Magnolia store..
The winner will be random, chosen by Inklinkz..

Now go and take a look at the gorgeous creations of my teammates..
And if you have time.. Leave me a comment..
I would appreciate it!!

I'm entering this card into the Wild Orchid Challenge #66 - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping!!

Tina xx



17 komentarjev:

  1. Wish you the best for this new year!!!
    Yap, I love it.
    Stunning always.
    Hugs, Nancie

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Gorgeous card, Tina. I love how you colored Tilda with light delicate colors. Lovely papers, flowers and pearls.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. hi there, wow wow wow have just joined as on we love tilda page have fallen in love with your cards, they are just stunning hun would love to hang this on my wall so pretty :-) xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. You've created a wonderful card with lovely details. Tina! I wish you a very Happy New Year!
    Regina

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. WOW, your card is so amazing!!!! The colours are so soft and romantic, an awesome card! Hugs, Brigitte

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Super lepa je, tudi tilda mi je všeč. lp

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Fantastic card Tina - love the soft colours and the layout! Your colouring is fab as well!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Hi Tina , such a beautiful card for our new challenge ! I like your Japanese Tilda .... Hugs , Christa.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. What a gorgeous card Tina, love your soft colouring so much!

    I wish you a healthy and happy New Year :*

    Hugs, Franz.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Hi Tina, you have coloured this Japanese Tilda so amazing. Love it! Hugs Carla

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. So pretty :) Thanks for entering the Wild Orchid Challenge this week ♥

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. elle est magnifique cette carte

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. your card is so beautiful , thanks a lot for your comment
    I added your name and link to your blog in my article
    Hugs
    Sandy

    OdgovoriIzbriši