petek, 08. februar 2013

Poppy Tilda

Here she is..
My Poppy Tilda..
She is soooooo cute, isn't she?


  
I promised that I would keep masking images and I did..
The Barbed Wire Background is from the Summer Memories Collection 2012..


All of the DP's are Magnolia.. I haven't been using them much lately but I adore them..
Love the bright colours of these three..
The textured papers are from Papermania.. 
Another thing I love is the Scalloped Stitch Lace Doohickey..


All the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts..
I found this little flower charm in my drawer..
All the paper edges are distressed and sewn..


The leaf is a Magnolia Doohickey and so are the swirls..
I've cut my image out with Spellbinders circles and than added  the biggest Picot Edge Circle under it..
I tend to use cheesecloth on almost every card I make.. ;)


The pearls are from Wild Orchid Crafts and Rayher..
The postmark is from Kort & Godt..
The lace is from a local store..


The image is stamped with Archival Ink on Langton aquarel paper and coloured with Distress Inks..
I don't use the markers or the re-inkers..
Just the regular pads..
Here's the list of colours used for this one:
Weathered Wood
Antique Linen
Walnut Stain
Vintage Photo
Tattered Rose
Forest Moss
Peeled Paint
Pumice Stone
Victorian Velvet
Spun Sugar
Scattered Straw
Spiced Marmalade


Some Liquid Pearls around the image..
Stickles on the dress and flower..
And that's it..
The card's finished..


I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
1. Stamp and Create with Magnolia - Challenge #2 - Spring Flowers
2. Wild Orchid Challenge #69 - Anything Goes
3. CRAFT-alnica - Izziv #75 - Ljubezen je v zraku

Thanks for stopping!!
Tina xx



33 komentarjev:

  1. WOW, she's wonderful!!!!! Love your delicate colouring and the gorgeous flowers! Your card is just AWESOME! Hugs, Brigitte

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. WOW, WOW, WOW.....such a gorgeous creation, Tina! I adore your Tilda and she is perfect paired with the wire fence....outstanding design work and superb coloring! You really created a piece of art here!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Tina, I LOVE everything about this card - it's beautiful, colorful, and the final touches are perfect!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Gorgeous card! Fabulous design and coloring.

    Karen

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. The papers are so beautiful and springy! Tilda and her background are perfect together. I love the softness of this card. :) Nancee

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. So gorgeous! I love how you masked the fence in! : )

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Absolutely amazing. This is sooooo stunning!!! Fantastic job.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Stunning card, love your papers and design, great job. Tilda is so cute.
    Hugs Renate

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Gorgeous card and image..Loz

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Joj, kako je lepa. Vedno znova presenečaš. Všeč mi je kombinacija barv in papirčkov. :))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Še ena nekaj posebnega, lep pozdravček Tamara

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. WOW what a gorgeous card and I really love this stamp. She's so cute! Hugs Carla.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Res so čudovite te tvoje Tilde! Čudovita voščilnica!
    Lp

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. A beautiful card, gorgeous colouring and great layers
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. This is so pretty! I love the combination of papers and colors you used here. The scene you created is so lovely and your coloring is lovely too. hugs, Angela

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. Joj kako je lepa! Super si jo pobarvala, res lepa postavitev. lp

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. Gorgoeus card, love tilda and the layout is amazing hugs xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  18. Gorgeous card. I love the soft pink and all your details.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  19. Hi Tina
    Love this gorgeous card,
    Hugs
    Chris xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  20. Prava eksplozija pastelnih barv in fantastičen rezultat je tu :-))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  21. Luštna. Zelo bogata, kot smo vajeni pri tvojih izdelkih. Srečno na izzivu!

    lp,K.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  22. Zelo, zelo lepa, lepo pobarvana in kombinirana z čudovitimi dodatki in papirji.
    Hvala, da se igraš z nami v zaljubljeni Craft-alnici; Lili

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  23. Lindíssimo cartão Tina!
    Sua coloração é perfeita!
    O efeito do stickles ficou encantador!
    abraços do Brasil

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  24. Fabulous card Tina^_^ Your colouring is terrific^_^ This image is wonderful my dear^_^
    Sonia

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  25. This is just lovely! The flowers, your coloring of Tilda and your layout make this a stunning card.

    Laura C.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  26. Gorgeous card Tina. Love your background and the adorable colored Tilda for this card :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  27. Wow! Another fabulous card!! I love the scene you created and your coloring is gorgeous as usual. Thanks again for playing along with the Stamp and Create with Magnolia Spring Flowers Challenge.
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com
    Stamp and Create with Magnolia Owner

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  28. Tina - this is just beautiful, I LOVE that barbed wire background stamp & your muted, pretty colouring is right up my alley - just beautiful!
    Deb.x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  29. I love this card!
    Soooo beautiful!

    Jani x

    OdgovoriIzbriši