torek, 21. maj 2013

Deep Ocean Challenge #52 - Ribbon and Lace

This is my first DT card for the Deep Ocean Challenge Blog..
I'm so proud to be a part of this fantastic team!!!

This fortnight's theme is Ribbon and Lace..
What can I say.. I love it!!!


This is the wedding scene I've created a few days ago..
Those of you who follow me on Facebook already know what I'm talking about..
If you don't you can check it out HERE..
I have a masking tutorial and a step by step colouring guide..


The design papers are from the Maja Design Vintage Spring Basics Collection..
The textured papers are from Papermania..
I've also used some kraft paper from my stash..
I love this charm.. And I thought it would be just perfect with the Tim Holtz Alterations Caged Bird die..
I made the vintage seam binding myself..


Yesss.. There are tons of lace on this one..
On the tags.. on the birdcage.. under the image..
And there are tons of pearls..
I got the pearl string from a friend..
The half-pearls and pearl spray are from Rayher..
The tags are Magnolia Doohickey's.. Bloomy Tag and Tilda Tag..
The doily is well hidden, isn't it? :)


Of course I had to use my Old Swedish Lace Doohickey again.. It's just perfect for the theme..
The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts..


Did you see that cute little corner??
It's the QuicKutz Photo Corner die..
And how could I not add some cheesecloth..
All the paper edges are distressed with Walnut Stain Distress Ink and sewn with a sewing machine..


The image is stamped with Archival Ink on 300g Langton aquarel paper and coloured with Distress Inks..
Colours used for this one:
Weathered Wood
Vintage Photo
Tattered Rose
Walnut Stain
Pumice Stone
Antique Linen
Brushed Corduroy
Black Soot
Crushed Olive
Forest Moss

I almost forgot..
These are:
Sitting WeddingTilda, Sitting Wedding Edwin and the Wedding Rose Arch..
All three stamps are from the Magnolia Wedding Collection 2010..


It saddens me when I can't show you all the details but my camera won't cooperate..
I really hate it sometimes.. 
Well.. I'm sure you can see the dots made with Liquid Pearls..
But the thing I like the most are the flowers..
The central parts are covered with Glossy Accents and the petals with Stickles..
I've also added some stickles on her dress..


I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
1. MDUC  - Challenge #197 - Lace and Flowers
2. Time for Magnolia Challenge #15 - Let's Play Bingo (lace/charm/white)
3. Wild Orchid Challenge #77 - Sunshine


That's it!
Did you enjoy??
Let me know what you think..

Now go create something for our fantastic challenge!!

Hugs, Tina

23 komentarjev:

  1. Čudovit parček,
    krasno maskiranje
    pozdravček Tamara :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I just love this card! The couple this one is destined for will be thrilled!
    Lovely colours, beautifull lace, ...
    Love,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Fantastična!! Barve, dodatki in poročni par... čisto sanjsko!
    lp,
    Barbara GR

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. A spectacular wedding creation......this card will be treasured by the newlyweds!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. WOW Tina!!!! This is fabulous!!!! Love all the lace and gorgeous image! Hugs, Brigitte

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Wow, wow!!!... Quanti dettagli Tina!!! ^_^
    Card Fantastica!!!
    Vale ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Beautiful card. Love the white vintage look.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Stunning! Wow so many beautiful details.

    Karen

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Gorgeous card, Tina. Love the soft colours. Cute couple. Beautiful ribbons and laces.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Gorgeous and romantic card Tina. Love all the pretty laces and details :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. So pretty, love all the girly bits, nicely done
    Hugs Julie P

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. tina this is just stunning!!!i love all of the beautiful details :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Všeč mi je "ambient", ki si ga ustvarila, čipke, rože. Lepo.
    Jasmina

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. Beautiful! I love all of the white!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. joj krasna je in seveda čestitke za DT. lp

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. Hi Tina! Oh what a stunning card!! I just love all of the white!! And the kraft papers...and distressed edges! I've never made a kraft w/white card...and I am definitely going to give it a try...soon!! Simply gorgeous!! Hugs. Pat Frank

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. Beautiful card Tina!! Love the couple in white and just a touch of color around them. Love the papers and cheesecloth with them, great texture. your card is fabulous.
    Hugs Kelly

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  18. OMG Tina..., this is super sweet and absolutely GORGEOUS, I love it 100% !!!
    Lot's of love,
    Mo

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  19. Thank you for wanting to be with us this week with your beautiful cards.
    I wish you good luck this week at MDUC.
    Hug Camilla.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  20. This is beautiful Tina!
    Thanks so much for joining us at TFMC. Good luck.

    Hugs Sieta

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  21. So cute tina! What a beautiful card! :) Nancee

    OdgovoriIzbriši