sreda, 15. maj 2013

Midweek Magnolias - Week #61

Hey!
I'm here to show you my latest card for Midweek Magnolias..
This week's theme is Birthday!!!

Have you seen the pictures I've posted on Facebook today??
If you missed them click HERE..
I took those while I was colouring this cutie..


This is Secret Tilda.. She's from the Merry Little Christmas Collection 2010..
I love her because she can be used for so many occasions..


The DP's are from Maja Design..
The textured papers are from Papermania..
The sentiment is also from Magnolia.. I think this one's from the Chasing Butterflies Collection 2009..


I love shaped cards and I love using my GoKreate dies for that..
These are the Large Frames Frilly #5..
The tag is a Magnolia Doohickey called Tilda Tag..
Again I used my Spellbinders Ovals and Scalloped Ovals..


The doily is a must have lately.. :)
All the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts except the rosebuds.. Those are from Iamroses..
All the paper edges are distressed with Walnut Stain and then machine sewn..


The lace is from Kort & Godt.. 
The vintage seam binding is from Live & Love Crafts..
The pearls are from WOC too..


The image is stamped with Archival Ink on 300g Langton Extra Smooth (Hot Pressed) Grain Satine..
The image is coloured with Distress Inks..
I use the pads.. I lay a bit of colour on a small acrylic block and then pick it up with a normal brush..
List of colours:
Vintage Photo
Tattered Rose
Antique Linen
Walnut Stain
Weathered Wood
Black Soot
Pumice Stone
Stormy Sky
The postmark is from Kort & Godt.. The swirls are from a Stempelglede set..


I couldn't help myself.. I had to use my Frantage again..
This is the aged aqua embossing enamel.. 
Some Liquid Pearls around the image too..
And some Stickles on the dress..


I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
1. Inky Chicks - Challenge #4 - Blue and Brown
2. ABC Challenge - N for Not Just One
3. Wild Orchid Challenge #76 - 3 or more different flowers

That's all from me for now..
Hope you enjoyed!!

Hugs, Tina

17 komentarjev:

  1. È bellissima.... Le sfumature mi piacciono tantissimo... Il nero io non lo uso mai, tu lo usi benissimo!!!! Dai dai... Incontriamo i e coloriamo insieme!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Another stunning card Tina, I love your soft colouring and it's so beautifully designed, love it. hugs Teresa xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Absolutely phenomenal....superb coloring and design work!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. beautiful love these colour combos such a pretty card hugs xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Tina, sestavila si zelo lepo voščilnico. Lp, Maja

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Tele tvoje nežne barve me vedno znova prepričajo! Krasne so! lp

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Hvala ker sodeluješ na ABC izzivu! :) LP

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Wow, your card is fantastic! LOVE, love, L.O.V.E. it.
    Hugs,
    Carolyn

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Very beautiful. Great shaped card with gorgeous colors and details.
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Gorgeous, Tina. I love this card shape and your fabulous design. Tilda looks adorable as usual on any of your cards. Lovely artwork.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. So soft and pretty, just lovely Tina
    Hugs Julie P

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Tina this is so pretty! I just love your coloring! :) Nancee

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Zopet ena čudovida!
    Lp Danica

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. Simply gorgeous!!! Love your delicate colors and a bit of Frantage is so pretty
    Hugs Kelly

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. Another fabulous card, Tina. Just love everything about it--the design, the card shape, the colouring, the cute Tilda, the embellishments.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. Gorgeous card Tina. Thanks for joining us at WOC this time x

    OdgovoriIzbriši