četrtek, 13. junij 2013

Marvelous Magnolia #31 - 2 Magnolia Stamps or Dies

Hi all!
I'm here with my card for the new Marvelous Magnolia Challenge..
This week you have to use 2 Magnolia Stamps or Dies..


This is Summer Wedding Tilda from the Magnolia Special Moments Collection 2013..
It was love at first sight.. I just had to get one for myself.. :)
The papers are from Maja Design..


I've decided to use 2 Magnolia stamps and 2 Doohickey's..
One of the stamps is hidden on the Vintage Tag..
The other Magnolia die is the leaf.. 


Once again I've used my GoKreate dies for the card's shape..
This time I've used a piece of corrugated cardboard too.. It's covered with crackle paint..
I hope you love the butterflies.. I certainly do..
I made those with FIMO light and my brand new MS moulds..


As usual there's a doily under there.. Hope I'm not boring you with all those doilies.. ;)
If you're wondering where are those two corners from I must tell you that those are Spellbinders but I can't remember the name..
For the main image I've used Spellbinders Decorative Labels Eight.. Aren't these gorgeous???
Love them!!


The lace is from my stash..
The pearls are from WOC and Rayher..
All the paper edges are distressed and machine sewn..
The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I am Roses..
The rolled rose is from Kort & Godt..
I've applied some Crackle Paint and Stickles on the flowers too..


The image is stamped with Archival Ink on 300g Langton aquarel paper and as usual coloured with Distress Inks..
The list of colours:
Pumice Stone
Weathered Wood
Antique Linen
Walnut Stain
Tattered Rose
Vintage Photo
Victorian Velvet
Peeled Paint
Forest Moss


Of course I've used my beloved Frantage around the image..
That's the Shabby White Embossing Enamel..
Can you see the Stickles on the flowers??


And the last missing piece..
The stamp hidden on the tag is the Especially For You sentiment from the Chasing Butterflies Collection 2009.. 
And there's a little bit of Frantage on the tag too..


You cand find this and lots of other cards in my ETSY store HERE..

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
1. Inky Chicks - Challenge #6 - LOVE
2. Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia - Lace and Pearls
3. Wild Orchid Challenge - Lots of Layers

That's all from me for now..
Hope you'll be joining us in this fantastic challenge..
We have two amazing sponsors this week:



Have a wonderful day!!!
Tina xx



25 komentarjev:

  1. WOW....what a STUNNER!!!!! Superb coloring of Tilda and the most wonderful details!!!!
    A magnificent creation, Tina!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Mhhhhhhh..., Tina your card is AMAZING and all these little details together are gorgeous - love, love, love it !!!
    Tilda is super cute too, I think I'll put her on my wish list right away...
    Lot's of love,
    Mo
    PS: could you please let me know, where you found the MS molds Tina?

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. WOW Tina!!!! Absolutely stunning!!! Love everything single little details! Your colouring is out of this world and the die cuts are gorgeous. Hugs, brigitte

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Čudovita! Metuljčki pa dodatno poletno popestrijo.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Just gorgeous Tina!!
    Beautiful decorative label!
    it's a beauty! Soft colored , lovely and OOO ....amazing
    Wish you a nice week
    Magda

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Čudovita, prekrasne barve in barvanje!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Dalle tue mani escono solo MERAVIGLIE!!! *_*
    Card Spettacolare Tina!!!
    Grazie del commento che mi hai lasciato!
    Baci, Vale ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Such a beauty ! Superb details and so sweet colors ! Love your card !!
    xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Oh my God...this is gorgeous!! Soo beautiful!!!! Can not tell you what I love best....youor card is amazing!
    Martina

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. This is so gorgeous !!! So many detail to look at !
    Love your coloring and design.
    Hugs, christy

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Lepa! Čudovit metulj.
    Jasmina

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. uau kako je luštna tale Tilda!!! pa tako lepo si jo pobarvala! škoda ker sem brez dinarčkov, ker je kolekcija res lepa. lp

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. What a magnificent card! Love the colours and frames around Tilda. Her hair is perfectly coloured like her dress!
    The flowerbouquets are great. The tag and corners finish it!
    Love,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. Wow Tina! This card blows me away.... OMG!!!

    Hugs,
    Diana

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. ohhhh wow Stunning card Tina ♥
    Love everything about it♥
    hugs

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. Wow this is so gorgeous, love the image i so want one, and the detail is beautiful, thans so much for sharing with us at LHOSM, hugs Liz xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. Tina this is gorgeous! I so love your creations! :) Nancee

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  18. Tina,
    Your card is utterly gorgeous. Everything is wonderful I love how you have painted this one!!
    Hugs, Candy

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  19. Hermoso su trabajo me parece encantador. Felicitaciones...

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  20. simply gorgeous so soft with such attention to detail and love the soft colouring too, beautiful
    Hugs Kate xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  21. Nimam besed... Čudovita!!!!! Tale Tildika je WOW!!!!
    Pozdrav z obale!
    Barbara GR

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  22. Adoroooooo il tuo blog!!!Quanti timbri hai di Magnolia!!!Sono contenta di averti come amica visto che abbiamo la stessa passione per lo scrap...Anch'io ho questo timbro l'adoro!!!


    OdgovoriIzbriši