sreda, 17. julij 2013

Deep Ocean Challenge #56 - Blue

Hey guys!
As you already know a new Deep Ocean Challenge has started..
This fortnight's theme is Blue..


I got some new dies the other day and I just had to create something with them..
I'm talking about the Joy!Crafts butterfly and butterfly border.. These are amazing!!!


The papers are from Maja Design..
This gorgeous lace was a gift from Sandy.. Thanks hun!!
The swirls are made out of FIMO Air.. The moulds are from MS..
First I've distressed them with Walnut Stain and then I applied some Crackle Paint on top.. I love the effect..


I've used the Vintage Tag Doohickey..
Can you see the Crackle Paint I applied here and there??
The lace on the tag is from my stash..
And so is the doily..
The pearls are from Rayher and WOC..


The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I Am Roses..
All the paper edges are distressed with Walnut Stain Distress Ink and machine sewn..
I love my Spellbinders Decorative Labels Eight.. They are such a nice detail..
One of the layers was cut-out wit a GoKreate die..


I've also made this little frame.. Mould bought on Etsy..
I've used some Walnut Stain to accent the details..
The inside is coloured with Weathered Wood and Pumice Stone..
I've also added some Liquid Pearls..
The cheesecloth is from my stash..


I'm still in love with my Frantage..
I could cover anything with it..
I used it around the image.. The butterfly is completely covered (the paper was white) and you can find some on the border too..
The shade around the image was made with Pumice stone..


The image is stamped with Archival Ink on 300g Langton aquarel paper and coloured with Distress Inks..
Here are all the colours:
Pumice Stone
Weathered Wood
Antique Linen
Walnut Stain
Tattered Rose
Vintage Photo
Victorian Velvet
Tumbled Glass
Forest Moss
Peeled Paint
The rose is covered with Stickles..


I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
2. Wild Orchid Challenge - Week 81 - Blues and/or Purples

The card is already listed in my Etsy shop.. Waiting for a new owner.. :)

Hope you have the time to join us in this fantastic challenge..
There's a great prize waiting for one of you!!

Just one more thing..
I'd really like to know what you think of my card..

Thanks for stopping by!!

Hugs, Tina


18 komentarjev:

  1. Your card is fantastic. Your coloring is very very beautiful. Elena F.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Waaauuuu!!! Nimam besed!!! Pravljično lepa!!!
    lp,
    Barbara GR

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Ohhhhh Tina, I think I'm in loooooooove. :-) Absolutely magnificient card; I could look at this for hours and still not get tired of it. Blue is my favourite colour and I adore the composition of this card, all the details and the frantage and the distressing...and... Yummy! U're very welcome; gorgeous use of the lace.

    Hugz,
    Sandy

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Again I'm loving this one! Pretty colours, lovely dies you've used, ... Superb!
    I just love your style!
    Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Joj kako je krasna! Res pri tebi vse tako štima, pa lepe nežne barve so tudi prečudovite. lp

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. WOWWWWW!!!!! What a spectacular card!!!!! Love all the details and your coloring is just amazing!!!!!! Wow!!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Tina, this is a MASTERPIECE!!!!!! Speechless!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Gorgeous card! Love the colors and design. I love your blog header.

    Karen

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Krasna je in prav poda se v tvoj mozaik čarobnih voščilnic.
    Lep pozdrav Tamara

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. This is so pretty, I love all the die cuts and gorgeous detail, very sweet
    Hugs Julie P

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Very pretty card! Love the color combo and design.
    Hugs, Manuela

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Such a gorgeous card! I so love your designs! :) Nancee

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Wow this is such a fabulous card! Love the colour combo and beautiful design! Thank you for joining us at LHOSM, good luck and I hope you will join us in the next challenge!
    Hugs
    Gina x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. I love all of the details in this and your coloring of Tilda is beautiful!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. Thanks for joining us at WOC with your beautiful card!

    Regards Malin

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. What an Amazing Card! So many Gorgeous Embellishments and love your coloured Maggie!

    OdgovoriIzbriši