nedelja, 09. marec 2014

Femininity

Femininity.. That's the theme for this week at Live and Love Crafts.. 
I hope all of you ladies got really spoilt yesterday as it was your day..

Here's a Criss Cross card I made..


It's been a while since I last made one of these but they are still one of my favourite types of card..
These wonderful pink papers are from Maja Design.. This one is the Vintage Summer Basics Collection..
The stamp is from the latest Magnolia collection.. The Zodiac Collection 2014..
That's right.. This is Virgo Tilda..


There are lots of details here and I will try to list you all the products I used..
You can find the links at the end of the post..
So.. The border with hearts is made with a Magnolia Doohickey die called Romantic Lace..
There's also a little bow made out of Shabby Seam Binding ..


I've used one of the fabulous Graphic 45 Metal Butterflies and I've added some cheesecloth and a small rose on top of it..
The white dots around the image are made with some Chunky White Frantage..
The flower in her hair is covered with Stickles..


There are lots of pearls all over the place and the key charm that I love..
There are tons of flowers on this card and they are all covered with some Gesso..
I've used one of the Spellbinders Opulent Ovals to cut out the image..


Here are some more gorgeous WOC flowers..
And a close up of the gorgeous pin and laces..
The paper edges are distressed and  machine sewn..


Here you can see the inside too..
The handles were made with a Spellbinders Fancy Tag die..


The image is stamped with Archival Ink on 300g langton aquarel paper and coloured with Distress Inks..
I use both the ink pads and reinkers..


You can buy this card in my Etsy shop HERE..

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
1. Inky Chicks Challenge #24 - Monochromatic
2. Wild Orchid Challenge #98 - Wings and Things
3. Dutch Magnolia Lovers #76 - Use Lace and Flowers

Thanks for stopping by!
Please leave me a comment if you can..

Hugs, Tina


14 komentarjev:

  1. Sanjska!!!!! :-) :-)
    Lep pozdravček, Barbara GR

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. OMG....this is absolutely exquisite, Tina! Your coloring is SUPERB....gorgeous details and design!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Prekrasna. Ta robna šablona srčkov mi je zelo všeč.
    Lp Danica

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. So pretty card, lovely colors, so sweet !
    xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Nedolžna, nežna, kot devica
    super voščilnica
    lp Tamara

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Stunning card Tina, love the criss cross design with flawless colouring, awesome attention to detail and I adore all those pearls dotted everywhere!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. So pretty, I love the gorgeous flowers and soft, delicate colours, just beautiful
    Hugs Julie P

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Oh Tina!! I'm so excited to see your gorgeous creation joining the challenge at WOC! Everything about it is STUNNING!! Thank you for joining us! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Wow Tina, again a stunning creation! I just love your style. Everything from papers 'till embellies are a perfect match. And your colouring is just the cherry on top of it all! Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. looook; another pink card, LOL. Beautiful colouring and composition. As always, the level of details is phenomenal.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts

    OdgovoriIzbriši