nedelja, 9. november 2014

Embossed White Lines Technique

Hi everyone!
How are you doing?

I'm all excited cos' I'm getting ready for the Abilmente fair in Rome next week where Giada and I will be enjoying at the Magnolia booth..Yayyy!!! Can't wait..
Today I wanna simply thank you for all the excitement you've shown about the Embossed White Lines Technique I used a few months ago..

Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart!!!

I've seen so much cardmakers around the globe using this technique and I'm not just talking about Magnolia fans..
The tutorials are spreading so fast..
Happy me!!

Don't confuse this technique with the white lines that the fantastic Elise Dinolfo does..
She uses an opaque white pen.. Not the embossing powder..



But let's clear things out.. I have called it Tinchy technique a few times but I'm well aware that I haven't invented anything new..
You may remember me saying that a few months ago when I first posted the Tilda with Summer Pants..
So.. I'm not claiming it to be an invention of mine..
I just haven't seen any images coloured this way before and I thought it was funny to call it that way..
So.. No more Tinchy technique..
Call it whatever you want but never ever use this name again.. ;)

I'm still happy that you loved it and that so many of you tried it..

For those of you who still don't know what I'm talking about.. 
Here's a quick tutorial..
Only two small pics but that's all that this is about..


I use my VersaMark embossing pad and an embossing powder I've hade for ages..
I can't even find the name of it..
So..

Step 1: 
Apply the embossing ink to your stamp.. Like you would normally do with other inks..
Step 2:
Stamp the image..
Step 3:
Cover the image with your embossing powder..
Step 4:
Tap off the excess..
And if you're like me.. Remove the embossing powder from her eyes with a brush..
Otherwise you'll have some problems making them black..
Step 5:
Heat the image with a heating tool..

That's it!!
Easy, right?

Now grab your DI's, Copics, pencils or whatever you use for your coloring and enjoy!!!

Here are a few collages I made with your gorgeous images my lovely friends and followers..
Hope you don't mind..
I just love them all!!!

***collages removed***

Thanks for stopping by and thanks for your support!!
Love you all!!

Tina xxx

2 komentarja:

  1. Wow i can imagine you`re so excited to go to Rome I hope you`ll have a great time over there .
    And thank you so much for sharing the tutorial
    Xxx
    Cinderella

    OdgovoriIzbriši