četrtek, 21. marec 2019

Have Dinner with Me Tilda..

Hello everyone!

I hope you don't think I went crazy but I have neglected my beloved hobby for too long..
Crafting is what gives me peace of mind and that's exactly what I need right now..
I decided to take the time to do what really makes me happy..
So here I am with another project for you..
A little notebook for the Craft Heaven Shop DT..


The notebook is a pre-made one from my stash..
In the last post I told you that I want to use as much paper scraps as I can..
So I reached for some Maja Design papers that I've had for a long time now..
These still are one of my all time favourites..
I used three collections: Vintage Autumn Basics, Vintage Summer Basics and Vintage Frost Basics..

I felt like I needed to add some more touches of kraft to match the notebook so I cut out a cute scalloped frame from Bazzil Classic Kraft and put it behind the image..
I wasn't convinced yet so I also added two small tags from Magnolia..
This set of dies is called Letter Tags and I picked the smaller one..
Talking about Bazzil..
I always use the Bazzil Mono Canvas in white for the extra layering..



Now let's move onto the image..
Have Dinner with Me Tilda from the Recipe Card Collection 2017..

She's coloured with Distress Inks and I will list all the colours here in case you wanna have a look..
Skin
Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose
Cheeks
Tattered Rose, Aged Mahogany
Hair
Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Shirt
Pumice Stone, Black Soot
Flowers/Bow
Victorian Velvet, Pumice Stone, Black Soot
Greenery
Old Paper, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
Background
Weathered Wood, Pumice Stone, Antique Linen

After I was done with all the colouring, I used some Frantage around her and some Stardust Stickles on the bouquet..
The image is sealed with the Distress Micro Glaze..


Here's a photo from the side so you can actually see all the sparkly bits..
I use the Magnolia Postcard and New York stamp sets on almost every projects so I reached for those again this time ..
The key charm you see hanging over there is from Craft Heaven Shop as well..
You might have noticed that I used the Old Swedish Lace die too..
It's almost completely covered by all the embellishments and other layers but it's there..


Doiles on the front, doilies on the back..
Can't live without them.. LOL!
And many different WOC flowers as you can see..
I tucked some cheesecloth under those and added touches of Gesso all over the place..
The insides of the covers are decorated as well..
I forgot to take a picture of the back one but I can tell you that I made a tiny pocket with the Wedding Lace Doohickey on there..
Another Magnolia die that I used is the Mini Doily..
I know I use it on most of my projects but it's sooo pretty.. I never get tired of it..
One more thing I tend to use a whole lot are self-adhesive half-pearls..
They are lilac this time..


I used some white Vintage Seam Binding for the closure and some more combined with delicate lace on the side..
This completes today's project people..
I really hope you enjoyed your visit!

Thank you once again for popping by!
I'll be back soon with a new creation for the Official Magnolia DT..

xoxo
Tina

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar