sreda, 15. maj 2019

Tulip Love Tilda..

Good morning to you all!

It's time to share another make, don't you think?
Those of you who are following me on my Facebook page have already seen some 'work in progress' pics of this, but now I'm finaly ready to share the final result with you..

I started colouring this adorable Tilda quite some time ago and this card was my project for the 3rd TOMIC Challenge, but since I was a bit behind, I decided to postpone this post a bit further and use my card as a reminder for the current challenge..
So if you haven't joined us yet, I sincerely hope this post inspires you to do so..
The theme for this month's challenge is Mayflowers..
That's a good one, right?

Enough with the blabbering..
Here's my card..


I am a big fan of cutting dies.. You know that..
And as most of the times I picked a GoKreate set for the card's base..
But let me tell you..
I have a serious addiction to CreaLies dies as well..
They are really growing on me and as you can see I've used them again..
This time I had a play with the Squares with Cross Stitches.. That's what I used to cut the image out..
I keep repeating myself but you get so many sizes in each set, and the price point is awesome!!
I love, love, love them and I will be getting more soon..
I simply need them all! LOL!
Well.. Maybe not all but my wishlist is getting longer and longer..
Check them out HERE.. They are absolutely fantastic!


Here she is.. Tulip Love Tilda from the Hugs & Kisses Collection 2019..
Stamped with Archival Ink and coloured with Distress Inks as usual..
If you're interested in the list of colours just let me know..
The sentiment on her right is from that same collection..

Another detail I'm loving to death is that Round Cabochon on the left..
I cut that beautiful rose out of the paper I used on the back of the card, placed it inside the cabochon and topped it with lots of Glossy Accents..


I'm sure you recognized the paper collection..
Yep.. One of Maja Design's most amazing products..
The Sofiero line..
When it comes to kraft paper, my go to paper is the Bazzil Classic - 12x12 - Kraft..

Let's talk some more about dies..
Lots of Magnolia Doohickeys on here..
The Sakura Background is peeking out on the top and bottom of the card and I placed some wonderful flower sequins on the flowers to add more sparkle..
The Tilda Tickets on the top right corner..
And that tiny tag hanging from the flowers.. The heart on it is from the Heart Band Aid set..
The flowers are from WOC if you were wondering..

There's a doily inside..
The heart dies are from Marianne Design..
This set is called Craftables - Basic Shapes - Hearts..

On the back of the card you can see that I used the Spellbinders Standard Circles Large and a die from the Triple Tear set..
Another doily, and some more half-pearls..


Check out that cabochon once again..
I really, really love it!

The image has a light coat of Distress Micro Glaze on, because I always protect my images with that..
The highlights are made with a Ranger White Opaque Pen and I also used a Wink of Stella Glitter Brush on the Tulip..

Gesso, lace and cheesecloth add that extra shabby feel to the whole thing..


So this is what I have for you today..
 Now go create something and join in the fun!

Thanks for stopping by!
Love ya!
xoxo Tina

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar