I took the first picture in the sun to show you how sparkly it is ..
I used Halo Tilda and a Christmas sentiment from Magnolia. This is my first attempt of masking two stamps..
I also used the snowflake stamps and the paper from the last Magnolia collection..
I coloured the Doohickey snowflake and mistletoe border with a golden marker.. The flower is from Wild Orchid Crafts.. The tulle, ribbon and little deco golden balls are from a local store..
As usual I coloured the image with Copic markers and I also added some Liquid pearls and Martha Stewart glitter on her wings and Crackle accents on the star and halo..
I know you can't see it in the photos but it's all there .. :)
I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
1. Bunny Zoe's Craft Challenge #18 - Anything Christmas With Pearls
2. Simply Magnolia - Anything Goes
3. The Dutch Magnolia Chickies Challenge Blog - Challenge #11
4. Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge Blog - Christmas Challenge
5. CRAFT-alnica - Izziv #43 - V pričakovanju veselega decembra
I hope you enjoyed..
Your comments are very appreciated..