četrtek, 24. januar 2013

Marvelous Magnolia - #11 Tilda and Edwin Together

My card for Marvelous Magnolia is here..
This week's theme is Tilda and Edwin Together..


This is the Sister & Brother stamp from the Cozy Family Autumn Collection 2010..


The DP's are from Maja Design..
The textured papers are from Papermania..
Can you see the beautiful doily under all those layers??


The hearts are cut out with Spellbinders dies..
All the postmarks are from the latest Magnolia collection..




All the paper edges are distressed with  Walnut Stain Distress Ink and sewn using a sewing machine..
The half-pearls are from Rayher.. 



The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and Kort & Godt..
The dots around the image are made with Liquid Pearls..


The image is stamped with Archival Ink on 300g Langton aquarel paper and coloured with Distress Inks..


What are you waiting?
Join the fun..
We have a fantastic sponsor this week..


I'm entering this card into the Magnolia-licious Highlites All You Need Is Love Blog Hop..

Thanks for stopping!!
Tina xx



19 komentarjev:

  1. This is gorgeous - your colouring is so pretty and I love this card! Just found your blog via facebook and so glad I did! Laura x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Zelo lepa sta skupaj. Voščilnica je čudovita.
    Tina VSE NAJBOLJŠE, upam, da bo tudi tebe tako, kot Tildo danes nekdo stisnil k sebi ljubeče in ti kaj zašepetal na uho.Imej en krasen dan in lepo praznuj.
    Tamara :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Gorgous card Tina ! Love your soft color design and coloring.
    So romantic !!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Stunning card, great job. Love it.
    Hugs Renate

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Fabulous card, love your coloring and card design.
    Hugs Doreen

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Love the desing and colors. Beautiful card.
    XXXSylvia

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. This is so beautiful love the soft colours hugs xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Oh my goodness. Beautiful. I love the soft colors.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. All your cards are beautiful and I like your soft style of coloring very much. You are very talented and creative!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. I love your style of cards, my first time here on your blog and I love your cards.
    Hugs Kelly

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. This too, is my first time on your blog. I really like the softness of your cards. Adorable. :) Nancee

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Beautiful, lovely colouring too x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Very pretty card, such sweet details and soft colors
    Louise

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. Lovely design and coloring. All of your cards are beautiful.

    Laura c.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. I love your style and this is also my first time to visit. I instantly became a follower too! Your card is beautiful. I love the colors and the details. I've got to go back and check out your other stuff!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. This card is very sweet and stunning.
    Francy

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. Wow stunning work!!!!! Love the design and the gorgeous coloring!!!!!!! Fabulous work!!!!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  18. Stunning card Tina, I love it, love love love love it:)
    Wonderful image and fabulous details:)
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    OdgovoriIzbriši