nedelja, 24. november 2013

Live & Love Crafts DT - Sweet Baby

Hi everyone!
This week the LLC DT is using the papers from the new Pion Design Sweet Baby collection..

I think these papers are pretty versatile but since I haven't made a baby card for ages I thought I would make a book card for a little girl..

I have to warn you.. This one is picture heavy.. ;)


Of course I've used a Magnolia stamp.. I'm obsessed with them.. LOL!
This is Little Cute Tilda from the Special Moment Collection 2013..


I love the fact that Sandy stocks Magnolia products too.. And she's got a ton of Magnolia dies in the store.. I use them on almost every project cos' they are simply gorgeous..
I've used the Heart Tag Doohickey on this one..
The butterflies are made with a Martha Stewart mold and some FIMO Air..
The image was cut out with one of the Spellbinders Opulent Ovals..


Charms are one of my obsessions and this Baby Pram is soooo cute..
But I had to add another charm inside too..
Take a closer look cos' it's well hidden..
I use a lot of Crackle Paint and Gesso on my projects..
And cheese cloth is pretty common too..


Take a look at all these gorgeous WOC flowers.. And the angel..
I've added  some Tulle Pleat Trim under them..
And have you seen the gorgeous effect Frantage gives around the image??
I have placed an Ornate Oval (a Sizzix die) under all those layers..


Then there's some lace, and some Shabby Seam Binding, and the Mini Sewing Spools..
And of course lots of pearls all over the place.. 
I've used a Martha Stewart punch for the borders..


The image is stamped with Archival Ink on 300g Langton Aquarel paper and coloured with Distress Inks and reinkers..
The colours:
Weathered Wood
Vintage Photo
Tattered Rose
Antique Linen
Walnut Stain
Pumice Stone
Peeled Paint
I've added some Stickles on the sleeves..


 Here's the inside.. With tons of flowers, lace and that amazing Bark Heart..
The tickets are from the Sweet Baby collection too..


Did you find the other charm??
It's the Baby Dummy tucked between all those flowers..
The heart under the flowers was made with the Classic Heart and Classic Scalloped Heart Spellbinders ..


That's how the back of the card looks like..
Someone was asking me about that lately..
I don't usually decorate the back but I always put my Limited Edition stamp on my cards..



I'm entering this card into the Simply Magnolia Challenge - Over The Edge..

That's it for today! I really hope you enjoyed!
If there's something you'd like to know just ask..

Hugs, Tina


8 komentarjev:

  1. Hi Tina, this is adorable! I know how much work goes into a book card after Elin challenged us all to make one earlier this year, so thank you for taking the time to make this. It's beautifully decorated both on the outside and inside, and your heart of roses is amazing! Hugz, Sandy

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Wow, this is amazing! Such beautiful details and lovely colours. Thank you for joining us at Simply Magnolia. Tracy xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Gorgeous book card!!!!! Fabulous details!

    OdgovoriIzbriši