ponedeljek, 23. junij 2014

Live & Love Crafts - My Precious Daughter

Hi everyone!
Hope you had a great Sunday!!
I'm finally able to show you the card I made with the gorgeous new Pion Design papers..

Here's my criss cross card for a precious daugter for the Live & Love Crafts Inspirational Blog..



The image is coloured with Distress Inks..
I use both the ink pads and the reinkers..
There's some Chunky White Frantage around it..
This image is called Summer Wedding Tilda and it's a stamp from the Special Moment Collection 2013..
The postmarks are from Magnolia and Kort & Godt..
There are some Stardust Stickles on the bouquet and the flowers in her hair..


A close up of some of the gorgeous WOC and Kort & Godt flowers that I used..
And of course..
Some beautiful lace and a charm..
I've applied some gesso all over the place..
I've also added some cheesecloth under the image to give some more texture..


More flowers..
And a clay heart and pearl stamens to finish the look..
All the paper edges are distressed with a Tim Holtz tool and then inked with some Walnut Stain..
They are machine sewn too..
I've attached lots of pearls here and there..


I really love these papers..
But the first one that got my attention is the My Precious Daughter one..
I knew immediately what I wanted to do with it..
The insert of this card..


The gorgeous Old Sweedish Lace Doohickey is one of my favourite borders..
And I use the Spellbinders Fancy tags a lot when making criss cross cards..

Well.. That's it for today..
I hope you enjoyed..

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, Tina


7 komentarjev:

  1. Prekrasna je Tina
    tako lep papir in čudoviti dodatki
    pozdravček Tamara
    (Imam pa težave v bloggerju, pokaže mi samo zadnjo objavo od vseh, ki jim sledim-upam, da gre samo za hipno težavo-nisem pa edina-kak nasvet?)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala Tamara!
      Mam tudi jaz danes take težave.. Včeraj pa ne vem kako je blo, ker sem bla brez interneta.. :(
      Nasveta žal nimam.. Če kaj izvem pa sporočim..
      Lep dan ti želim!!!

      Izbriši
  2. So beautiful, Tina! Love your amazing coloring and all those delicious LLC embellies! Hope you are well! Hugs, Elizabeth xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. this is such a beauty Tina! I really love this one! Beautiful papers you chose to work with and al your embelishments are wel chosen! Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Sem brez besed...super voščilnica sploh ne vem kam bi prvo pogledala ker je toliko podrobnosti

    LP Vilinke

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. amazing amzing amazing
    hugs
    céline

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Awesome work with the papers! Absolutely beautiful card and colouring, not to mention all the flowers.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts

    OdgovoriIzbriši