torek, 4. oktober 2011

Tilda In Summer Rain

Today I made a card for the monthly challenge at Bunny Zoe's Crafts Blog.. We had to use this sketch to make our card:



I tried to take pictures of my card in daylight and night light..
I have to say that the colours don't show properly but that's the best I can do with my camera..


This is my entry:












Of course I had to use my new personalized stamp on the back of the card..



And I also made a gift box for it..


Card recipe:
Base: Anita's Square Quality White Cards
Papers: Papermania - Capsule Assorted Colossal Colours; Magnolia; Neenah Classic Crest Card Pack
Stamps: Magnolia - Tilda In Summer Rain; Sentiment - Whiff Of Joy
Dies: Spellbinders: Standard Circles Large, Classic Scalloped Circles Large; Magnolia Doohickey's: Heart Swirl, Swirly Butterfly
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Other stuff: Glossy Accents, Stickles - Frosted Lace, Lacara Flower Stigma, Distress Ink - Walnut Stain; Kaisercraft pearls; Copic markers
Box: Corrugated cardboard and acetate foil embossed with Cuttlebug Argyle embossing folder

That's all for today..
Have a lovely day!!
Hugs, Tina

3 komentarji:

  1. Čudovita je v tej barvi. Škatlica je še posebej dobra. Valovita lepenka in embosirano okno na njej, sta mi zelo všeč. Lp

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Hi Tina!
    Wow, this is beautiful!! The giftbox is too and I couldn't help but notice the metal cat in the backgroud. I have a friendly metal cat on my TV set. :-)
    I’m so glad you could join us at Bunny Zoe’s Monthly challenge!
    Hugs,
    Dorcas
    Ps) I hope you can stop by my blog, I have an awesome digital scrapbooking software package by ‘My Memory Suite’ that I’m giving away ; also if you click on the Hershey kiss on my sidebar it will take you to still more blog candy. All of it is “no strings attached”. See you there!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. stunning card Tina, I love the box too...thanks for joining in with the Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly challenge
    Mina xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši