četrtek, 19. september 2013

Violet Tilda

Hi everyone, I'm here today with my DT card for the Marvelous Magnolia Challenge.. Our theme this week is Floral Frenzy (Lots of Flowers)..
But that's not all..
This is also my very first card as an official member of the
Live & Love Crafts DT..
Yayyyy!!!!

So here's what I've made..


I chose Violet Tilda from the Magnolia Sea Breeze Collection 2013..
Of course there are my beloved Maja Design papers.. They are sooo gorgeous..
The shape of the card was made using a GoKreate die..


Anyway.. I've used my Spellbinders Circles to cut out the image and then I added some Liquid Pearls all around..
There are two doilies on this card..
The big one is from my stash..
The smaller one was made with a Cheery Lynn die..
I've also used a MS punch..


There's the Tilda Tag and the Butterfly (covered with Frantage) die from Joy!Crafts..
Then there's the cheesecloth and the vintage seam binding..
I love this little charm too.. A perfect match for the lock and key..
I've used once again the Shabby White Frantage and I've applied some Crackle Paint here and there..
All the edges are distressed with the Tim Holtz Paper Distresser Tool and then Inked with Walnut Stain..
And of course all the edges are machine sewn..


The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and Kort&Godt..
They are all covered with Picket Fence Crackle Paint..
The pearls are from WOC too..
And check out that pin.. So classy..


I just love all the resin pieces Sandy's got in her store.. I really love them all!! 
But I couldn't put them all on one card, right?  So I used only a few of those..
Aren't these just amazing??
And the lace?? My all time favourite..


I've coloured the image with Distress Inks and re-inkers..
Skin/Cheeks: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose
Hair: Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Dress: Weathered Wood, Black Soot
Flowers: Victorian Velvet, Pumice Stone
 The flourish is from Stempelglede..


I haven't used the UTEE for a long time so I just had to make something with it..
I love the vintage effect of all those cracks but the image kindof looses the sharpness when you cover it with the UTEE.. Don't you think?


The sponsors for this marvelous challenge are:
and

Hope you'll be able to join!!

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
1. Simply Magnolia - Die cuts / Punches Challenge
2. Inky Chicks - Challenge #13 - Pretty in Pink
3. Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia - Your Favourite Embellishment (flowers, lace, charm, doily)
4. The ABC Challenge - V for Very Cute

Ooohh.. Just another thing.. 
You can find the link to my first colouring video in the tutorials tab under the blog header..
Thanks for stopping by!!

Hugs, Tina


16 komentarjev:

  1. Wow Wow Wow! This is just Exquisite! Awesome Embellies!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Uauza! Tole je pa res lepo, in tale tehinka, ki si jo uporabila z sličico je zelo zanimiva, krasno ti je uspela. lp

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Wow Tina what a stunning card.I love all the embellish on it,and the sharpness of the image is still great.The whole card is a beauty!!!!!!

    lots of hugs Nit@

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Čudovita,
    pokukaj na moj blog
    in še enkrat hvala za vse
    lp Tamara

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Ohhhh!!!! Your card is magical!!!!! I love all the little details: the frantage, your colouring, the crackled effect, rumpled ribbon, everything!!! Hugs, Brigitte

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Opet jedna predivna čestitka, sa predivnim detaljima.
    Lp, Sonja.
    http://paperbox.com.hr/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Fantastična je! Všeč mi je njena drugačnost in seveda tvoje čudovito barvanje in sestavljanje :-))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Čudovit izdelek! Vse je lepo in še lepše sestavljeno v prekrasno celoto. Uporabila si šablone, ki jih tudi sama uporabljam najraje, postaran videz slike mi je nadvse všeč, hvala ti za obrazložitev. Veselim se novih tvojih izdelkov.
    Jasmina

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Wowwwww Tina!!!! What do I have to say more.... GORGEOUS!!! Such a beautiful card! Thank you for joining our Lovely Hanglar or sweet Magnolia Challenge! Good luck! Hugs, Chantal

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. This is so gorgeous, I love the crackled picture of Tilda! Thanks so much for sharing at Simply Magnolia.
    XX Inge

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Amazing card love the image with the utee...Lizzie simply magnolia

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. ...and what an amazing first creation for LLC! So very beautiful; I adore everything about this card; the shape, the image, the embellishments (well how could I not... hehe..). Awesome work Tina; looking fwd to your next creation!
    Hugz, Sandy

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Your card is lovely! All the details are perfect. Thank you for joining us at ABC's Challenge@ Good luck and I hope we see your lovely work in our next challenge!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. I love your card !! I have a question about the UTEE .... I want to try that once. How does it work ?? Thank you. Christa.

    OdgovoriIzbriši