četrtek, 4. junij 2015

All About Magnolia Challenge #3 - Lace & Pearls ♥

Hey guys!
A new challenge has started at All About Magnolia..
This month's theme is Lace & Pearls..
Two things I could never live without..

Here's my creation:


I've used my gorgeous Sitting Windy Tilda from the Sakura Collection 2015..
The Flower Cloud she's sitting on is from the With Love Collection 2013..
The Postmark and Crowns surrounding the image are also from Magnolia..


I've chosen some gorgeous Pion Design papers for this card..
These are from the Flower Frames Collection..
I just love them..
The tags are from the Doohickey Club Magazine vol.5..
The lace is from my stash..


All the flowers used for this project are from WOC and Kort&Godt..
Did you see the gorgeous crown charm?? So sparkly.. 


The Especially For You sentiment (also from Magnolia) is heat embossed on a piece of acetate that I've had in my drawer for like an eternity.. I knew I shouldn't toss it away.. LOL!
I used my Versamark pad and an embossing powder I don't know the name of for that..
The doily is there.. 
And tons of pearls all over the place..


The image is colored with Distress Inks as usual..
The white dots around her are made with Chunky White Frantage..
I used some Stickles on the flowers..


Sparkle, sparkle.. :)
There's some gesso on all the flowers and parts of the card to add that shabby feel to it..
And a bit of cheesecloth here and there to fill the gaps..
All the paper edges are distressed and machine sewn..


That's all for today my lovely followers..
You can find the links to the products I used at the end of this post..
And don't forget that you can buy this and many other creations and supplies at Craft Heaven Shop..

Hugs, Tina


3 komentarji: