nedelja, 21. junij 2015

2 Baby Gift Sets

Hi there!

It's about time I post something, right?
This week has been very productive but you will have to be patient to see all the new stuff I made..

I have two baby gift sets to show you today..

One was made for my cousin's friend and one is available for purchase in my shop HERE..

So.. Here are some pics..


The Maja Design Vintage Baby collection is so gorgeous that I wanted to use as many different sheets as  possible..
You can find them all HERE..
There is a card and a simple tag.. Both to be hidden in a super cute box..
I didn't want to post 3000 pictures so I made two simple collages..
Hopefully you can still get all the details..
The stamp is called Little Trumpety With Bow from the Lost and Found Collection 2014..
Soooooo cute..
I coloured both images with Distress Inks..
The postmarks are from Kort&Godt..


The flowers and berries are from WOC and Magnolia..
I've used my GoKreate dies for the card's base and Spellbinders and Marianne Design dies for the circle..
The Doohickey Club Magazine vol.5 is all about celebrating..
And that's where I found the gorgeous Celebration Balloons die and the Dress Tag that is soooo perfect for baby projects..


There are lots of other things I've used..
The ones I always use.. LOL!
Doilies.. Pearls..
Charms..
Vintage Seam Binding.. Lace..
Some Liquid Pearls..
And Gesso.. Of course..
All the paper edges are distressed and machine sewn..

If I have forgotten something just ask..
You can find the links to the products I used at the end of this post..

See ya!

Tina

3 komentarji:

  1. Oba seta sta prečudovita!!!!!!!
    Sončen pozdravček!
    Barbara

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Prelepa kompletka in težko se odločim katera barva mi je ljubša ;)
    Pozdravček, Jana

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Oba darilna kompleta sta fantastična
    objem
    Tamara

    OdgovoriIzbriši