torek, 13. avgust 2013

Deep Ocean Challenge #58 - Odd Shapes

Here I am with a new card for the Deep Ocean Challenge Blog..
I love this fortnight's theme!! It's Odd Shapes..
I'm sure you've noticed that I don't make much square cards lately..
Since I discovered GoKreate dies I just can't stop using them.. ;)


I've used some Maja Design papers from the Vintage Spring Basics Collection..
The stamp is Forget Me Knot Tilda from the Special Moment Collection 2013..
The Especially For You sentiment is from the Chasing Butterflies Collection 2009..


This card is less embellished than my other cards but I did this intentionally..
I just wanted the image to really pop out..
I did use the doily as usually..


And this time I added another doily.. The die is from Cheery Lynn Designs.. It was too small to put it under all the layers so I moved it a bit to the right..
The tag is a Magnolia Doohickey..
I love vintage seam binding and now that I now how to make it I just can't stop..


The Photo corner die is from QuicKutz..
The pearls are from Wild Orchid Crafts and so are all the flowers on the card..


All the edges are distressed with Walnut Stain Distress Ink and machine sewn..
The postmark stamps are from Magnolia and Kort & Godt..
The dots around the image are made with Liquid Pearls..
I've also added some Stickles to her dress..


The image is stamped with Archival Ink on 300g Langton aquarel paper and coloured with Distress Inks..
Colours used:
Vintage Photo
Tattered Rose
Antique Linen
Walnut Stain
Weathered Wood
Pumice stone
Faded Jeans


Thanks for stopping by!!
Hope you can join us in this amazing challenge..
There's a fantastic prize for one lucky winner..



Hugs, Tina


12 komentarjev:

  1. Such a beautiful card Tina, love the shape :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Loooove your Beautiful soft colours, Amazing Layering and your Stunning Embellishments! have a great week!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Lepa!!! Oblika je tudi krasna! Pobarvano pa pravljično.
    lp, Barbara GR

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Predivna je, posebno mi se svidja oblik.
    Lp, Sonja.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Čudovita se pridružujem komentarjem predhodnic
    lp Tamara

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Še ena lepa čestitka! Oblika je čudovita, tudi jaz imam te šablone v "paci". Prav tako Cheery Lynn šablono, ki je čudovita. Všeč mi je kako si jo pobarvala in da je v nežno modri barvi.
    Jasmina

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Very Beautiful!!
    I like that you put less embellishments on it.
    Hugs, Candy

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Gorgeous card! I love the shape and the soft blues you used.

    Karen

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Perfect, just perfect! Such an adorable card Tina! :) Nancee

    OdgovoriIzbriši