petek, 1. november 2013

Christmas Eve Tilda

Hi everyone!
It's time for a brand new Live & Love Crafts challenge..


This is a little gift box I made..
But let me introduce this month's theme..
We have a Christmas Photo Inspiration Collage for you this month..
I love it!!


I knew immediately which products from Sandy's store I wanted to use..
The papers are from Maja Design.. I've used some of my brand new papers from the Vintage Autumn Basics pad.. The sheet with the clock was just perfect..
I've decided to go with a brown/white look with a little bit of red and green..
The gorgeous Vintage red berries are from Magnolia..
And have you seen those super cute cones??


The snowflake die is from JoyCrafts..
The Snowy Forest on the right is a Magnolia Doohickey die..
I love the metal corners from the LLC store..
The bark hearts are super cute too..
And the ''amour'' lace.. Simply gorgeous..


I've added lots of shabby seam binding on this box and I've decided to add one of the new Maya Road Pearl Star Flowers on top of the bow..
These are just amazing..


It's kinda difficult for me to take pictures of this project but I hope you can see that all the edges are distressed with a Tim Holtz tool, then inked with some Walnut Stain Distress Ink and machine sewn..
I've used some Frantage.. Again..
This time I chose Chunky White and Shabby White..
And there's some Crackle Paint..
And some gesso..


This cutie is called Christmas Eve Tilda and it's one of the new stamps from the Winter Wonderland Collection 2013..
The image is stamped with Archival Ink on 300g Langton Aquarel Paper and coloured with Distress Inks and reinkers..
I've added some Stickles to some parts of her dress and I always use my Inkssentials White Opaque pen for the white dots on the cheeks..
I've used the Spellbinders Timeless Rectangles to cut out the image..


I had to add one of the mini sewing spools and the Joyful Christmas sentiment from the latest collection..
The tiny wood veneer hearts are such a great detail.. I've painted mine with some gesso..
Hopefully I didn't forget anything..

I'm entering this project into the following challenges:
1. The Ribbon Girl - October Magnolia Only Challenge - Spots and Dots
2. A Creative Romance - Metal Mania
3. Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia - Challenge #81 - Sparkle
4. Hjerteboden Blog - Challenge #11 - Christmas

Hope you enjoyed..
Thanks for stopping by!!

Hugs, Tina




13 komentarjev:

  1. She is just Adorable.Looooove your Gorgeous box tooooo!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Waaaauuuuu!!!! Jaz bi tudi eno tako!!! Čudovito lepa!
    lp, Barbara GR

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Wooowww Tina this is sooo beautiful ! Love colours and details!
    Hugs Gosia

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Your gift box is absolutely exquisite, Tina!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Zelo lepa škatla. Všeč mi je, da si dodala malo bolj intenzivno barvo na oblačila, se mi zdi, da pride odtis še bolj do izraza. Okras v kotu sem prav iskala in zdaj vem, kje ga lahko najdem. ;)
    Ta odtis sem si tudi sama naročila in ga pričakujem v ponedeljek. Postala sem velika zapravljivka. :)
    Prijeten konec tedna,
    Jasmina

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Le kaj zapisati ob tako imenitni stvaritvi,
    Tina v navdih si mi
    občudujem in občudujem
    lp Tamara

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Lovely card Tina - thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl Magnolia Only challenge, Mary x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Saj sem ti že povedala, da so mi te tvoje lepotičke tako pri srcu, a ne škodi povedati vedno znova. Prav vse, kar narediš mi je izjemno všeč, res imaš popoln občutek za kombiniranje, vse najde svoje pravo mesto, da je vedno užitek očke popasti pri tebi. Uživaj dalje in LP:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Such a cute giftbox Tina!
    Love the materials you've used and Tilda is inked up nicely!
    Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Everyone had great intepretations of the photo collage and I love how you incorporated the clock. The colour scheme is wonderful, and so many adorable details. A very very sweet X-mas box. Hugz, Sandy

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Amazing gift box, love all the beautiful details.
    Thanks for joining us at our challenge at Hjerteboden this month.
    Hugs, Bente

    OdgovoriIzbriši