nedelja, 25. maj 2014

Strawberries anyone??

Hello there!
I'm finally here with a new creation..
I've had some health issues again and I've decided to use this box for both Live & Love Crafts and Tilda's Town..
I got the LLC theme completely wrong guys.. I'm truly blonde.. LOL!


I've used some Maja Design papers from the Vintage Autumn Basics 6x6 paper pad..
I don't use red a lot but I didn't like the idea of making pink strawberries.. It just didn't feel right..
So this colour combo is pretty unusual for me..


Check out those gorgeous Wild Orchid Crafts and Kort & Godt flowers..
And the lace?? Fabulous isn't it?
There's also a Melissa Frances doily under there and lots and lots of pearls everywhere..


I love adding the Shabby Seam Binding around my boxes.. And I also like to finish the whole thing with a Bark Heart and a flower on top..
All the paper edges are distressed with a Tim Holtz tool, then inked with some Walnut Stain and machine sewn..
The heart border on the lid was made using a Martha Stewart punch..


The image is coloured with Distress Inks..
I've used some Liquid Pearls around her..
The postmark stamp is from Magnolia too.. 
All the strawberries are made with Magnolia Doohickey dies..
One is called Strawberry and the other one Strawberry Tag.. 


You can find all the links to the LLC products used at the end of this post..
The links to Tilda's Town are highlighted..

Thanks for stopping by!!
Hugs, Tina


6 komentarjev:

  1. Fantastična je Tina
    upam, da se počutiš bolje
    vse dobro ti želim
    lubčka Tamara

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Megastična!!!!! Kot vedno!!
    LP, Barbara GR

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Uauuuu,prekrasna kot vedno!!!
    LP,Urška

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. WOnderful ! So nice details, so sweet !
    xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Super fantastična škatlica sploh ne vem kam naj prvo pogledam
    LP Vilinke

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. sooo cute, love strawberries, so love this pretty box, in particular the dies
    hugs
    céline

    OdgovoriIzbriši