nedelja, 30. november 2014

Christmas Kitchen Tilda

Yes.. 
You're right..
This is my second post for today..

I'm not crazy..
I just have this cute bookmark that I made a few weeks ago for the Abilmente fair in Rome, and I never got the chance to show it..

I got extremely inspired by my lovely DT friend Camilla S when I saw her pictures from the Magnolia day in Boras..
She held several workshops and each lady made a lovely bookmark..
I said.. I have to make one myself..
And that's how it all started..

I have to admit that it's hard for me not to use all the gorgeous stuff I have in my drawers but how are you going to use this as a bookmark if it's covered with stuff and you can't close the book? LOL!

Enough with the babbling..
Here it is..


The image is called Christmas Kitchen Tilda and it's one of the cuties from the Waiting For Christmas Collection 2014..
I had so much fun coloring her..


I picked some heavy kraft paper for the base and added some textured white paper and this gorgeous Magnolia DP on top..
The borders are distressed and machine sewn..
There's a light touch of Gesso here and there..


I've cut out the image with my Spellbinders ovals..
There's some cheesecloth under the image and a doily under that..
And I couldn't resist.. I had to add a few pearls.. 


The image is stamped with Archival Ink on 300g Langton aquarel paper and coloured with Distress Inks..
I've used these colours:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose
Cheeks: Tattered Rose
Hair: Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Dress: Victorian Velvet, Pumice Stone, Black Soot
Shoes: Walnut Stain, Pumice Stone, Black Soot
Ground: Old Paper, Pumice Stone
Background: Weathered Wood, Old Paper


Can you see all the shiny stuff around there?
Crackle Paint on the hearts, Stickles on the bow and apron, Liquid Pearls all around her..
And of course some Shabby Pink Frantage on the borders..


A hole on the top and a touch of lace and you're done..
How fun is that?

And you know what?
That's the first one for me but I can assure you it's not the last..

Hope you enjoyed!
Tina

4 komentarji:

  1. Res je neobičajno, da je na tvojem izdelku tako malo dodatkov :) Vendar še vedno zgleda bogato in zelo lepo. Meni je zelo več.
    Lp Danica

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Res je neobičajno, da je na tvojem izdelku tako malo dodatkov :) Vendar še vedno zgleda bogato in zelo lepo. Meni je zelo več.
    Lp Danica

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. WOW!! Your coloring is SO SO Beautiful!!! I have looked at the image for a long time.. Trying to memory how you have colored.. I wish!! Beautiful work.. Very Detailed and Beautiful!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši