sreda, 24. december 2014

Tilda In Cozy Coat

Hi everyone!
I'm back.. With a new card..


My father needed a Christmas card and I had NONE.. 
Seriously..
I was in such a hurry that I forgot a thousand things..

I forgot to finish everything with Gesso.. I can't believe it.. I only realized it while editing the pics..
And a pearl fell off..
Wanna talk about the colouring?
I forgot to finish the shading around her..

Shame on me.. LOL!
Well.. There's nothing I can do now.. He mailed it out earlier today.. 

Enough with the babbling..
Here are all the details..


This gorgeous papers are from Magnolia.. I've been neglecting them lately but I'm starting tu pull them out of the drawers..
And I've decided to use some dies from the Doohickey Kit vol.2 too..
Can you spot them?


One of the Slender Firs is there too..
And I've used my GoKreate dies for the card's shape and my Spellbinders dies for the image..
At least I did not forget to distress and sew the edges..
There's a doily under there and a square piece of corrugated cardboard that I painted with some Picket Fence Crackle Paint..


Some pearls here and there..
A snowflake charm..
And some beautiful lace..


Tons of flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, Kort & Godt and Magnolia.. Of course.. 
And some berries, leaves and a bit of cheesecloth..
The snowflake die from the kit is pretty much all hidden under all that stuff..


This cutie from the Waiting For Christmas Collection 2014 is called Tilda In Cozy Coat..
The dots around her are made with Chunky White Frantage and the snowflakes are covered with Stardust Stickles..
I added a touch of Glossy Accents to the buttons on her coat..
She's coloured with Distress Inks..
Just a few colours really..
But I've added a bit of Aged Mahogany to the cheeks this time, and you know what?
I really like it!!


I would love to hear what you guys think..
Leave me a comment if you can..

And there's one more thing I have to say:
Merry Christmas to you all!!!

Hugs, Tina

3 komentarji:

  1. amazing card Tina!
    wish you a merry christmas
    hugs
    céline

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Kar diši po mrazu, zavitem šalu in rokavicah. Zelo lepa.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Such a beautiful card! I love the colour and your beautiful dies and embellishments. Hope you had a lovely Christmas!
    Rebecca.
    x

    OdgovoriIzbriši