četrtek, 26. april 2012

Bubbling Tilda

I have a new card to show you today..
This one was made for the Just Magnolia Challenge - Week #153 - Soft Spring Shades..
We had to use pastel colours and I really like how my card turned out..


For this one I used my Magnolia Bubbling Tilda from the Fairy Tale Collection 2010..
The sentiment stamp is from Inkadinkado - Personal Impressions..
The papers are from Magnolia and Papermania..


The image is stamped with StazOn Timber Brown ink on 300g Canson acquarel paper and coloured with Distress Inks..


This beautiful border die is a Magnolia Doohickey I bought recently.. It's called Heart Flower Lace..


I used some corrugated cardboard and decorated it with Picket Fence Crackle Paint..
There's some cheesecloth under the corrugated cardboard..


The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.. They were both white.. I coloured the left one with the same Distress Ink I used for the dress..


Not sure you can see it well but all the bubbles are covered with Clear Rock Candy Crackle Paint..
The paper edges are as usual distressed with Walnut Stain and sewn with a sewing machine..


The filigree corner and the gemstones are also from WOC.. I've put some Crackle Paint on the corner too..


I just love her sparkling wings.. I did this with Glossy Accents and some Martha Stewart glitter..
The dots around the image are made with Liquid Pearls..


So sorry for the bad photos.. I'm getting my camera repaired next week and I'm hoping to get my light tent too.. In the meantime I suggest you enlarge the photos to get a better view..

I'm also entering it in the Midweek Magnolias Challenge - Week #8 - Open Theme..

Hope you enjoyed..
I wish you all a great day!!!

14 komentarjev:

  1. Hi Tina! Oh I love your card!! It is soo beautiful and light colored and love all the detalis! Gorgeous! hugs Sandra

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Zelo lepa čestitka, pa tale Tilda je tako srčkana. Lp, Moni

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. What a great card, well done.
    Hugs, Marianne

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Tudi brez povečave je tale tvoja voščilnica prečudovita. LP

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. I love the soft shades and pretty border, just beautiful. Thanks so much for joining us at Midweek Magnolias
    Hugs Julie P

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Mehuuurčkiiii :) Kar kličejo poletje in ohladitev z vodo.
    Zopet si super pobarvala odtis in dodala elemente, ki dajo poseben čar čestitki. Zelo lepa :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Lep motiv in tudi zelo lepo pobarvan. Zelo lepo si izrazila to "modro belino", ki prav diši po nebeškem.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Lep motiv in tudi zelo lepo pobarvan. Zelo lepo si izrazila to "modro belino", ki prav diši po nebeškem.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. o kako super tildica... me je spomnila na včerajšnji dan, ko smo skupaj z otroci veselo spuščali mehurčke v zrak in jih seveda tude vse sproti popokali...

    Pozdravček iz super vročega omiša...pappa

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Beautiful card! I love this Tilda :)
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Še ena lepotička, v tako nežnih barvah :-)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. What a beautiful card!
    I love it!

    Hugs
    Paola

    OdgovoriIzbriši