četrtek, 3. maj 2012

Tilda With Flower Pot

Here I am.. With a card full of flowers..


This is my Tilda With Flower Pot from the Magnolia Butterfly Dreams Collection 2011..
This time I used some kraft paper and some patterned papers from the First Edition Isabelle 8x8 Paper Pad..


This tag is made with a Magnolia Doohickey called Bloomy Tag.. I added some white lace on it..
The brown pearls are from Kaisercraft..


The lace border is also made with a Magnolia die.. This is the Antique Lace die..
There are some Baby Blue Stickles on the butteflies and Liquid Pearls around the image..


This gorgeous white flower is from Petaloo - Mulberry Street..


I made the brown flowers with my brand new Die-namics Mini Rolled Roses die and I added some pearls in  the center.. The leaves are made with an EK-Success punch..


All the paper edges are distressed with Walnut Stain Distress Ink and sewn with a sewing machine..
Lately I feel like none of my cards is really finished if I don't sew the paper edges.. :))


This wonderful die-cut is a Spellbinders die - Floral Ovals.. I love it..
The image is coloured with Distress Inks on 300g aquarel Montval Canson paper.. 


I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
distressing - lace - Tilda

Thanks for stoppping !!

26 komentarjev:

  1. hiya sweetie
    i just love the marianne flowers, you did a great job on them sweetie, the color combo is just perfect hunni, my compliments to you sweetie
    i've bin a bad blogger lately, sins my hubby is home he needs so much attation and take care that he takes his medications on time, it's almost a full time job, and that while i'm sick to and i did asked for help and i did get it the next day, but it makes me so tyered, so sorry hun for being a bad follower, but i'll do my best
    hugs angelique

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Prečudovito skombiniraš vse te dodatke, prekrasna je.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. The card is absolutely fantastic!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Preprosto... krasna!!!
    Barbara GR :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Beautiful card Tina i love the colors combo and the way you color yours tilda :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. What a great card and I love the way you coloured Tilda.
    hugs, Marianne

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Lepo, skladno in dovršeno. Misliš na vse malenkosti in res je lepo.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Čudovita! Všeč so mi ti nežni odtenki in rožice tako lepo dopolnijo vseskupaj. In barvanje ... oh ... krasno! LP

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Wonderful! You did an amazing job with those flowers! I love this brown/blue colour combo and your Tilda image is so perfectly coloured. Thank you so much for playing with us at Midweek Magnolias! :o) xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Res je lepa. Rožice so čudovite. Lp

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Wow!!! this is beautiful, I love your colour combo, flowers, design and that sweet Tilda. Beautiful creation my dear. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias this week. Good luck in the draw.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Beautiful card. Love your coloring!
      Elizabeth xx

      Izbriši
  12. Just stunning!!! I love this beautiful Tilda e all the flower:) the colours you used are very class and elegant:)
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Gorgeous card and beautiful design!! Thanks for sharing at Totally Tilda and good luck!!
    Hugs
    Hazel xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. Beautiful card, love the colour combo. Thank you for playing in the stitching challenge at Totally Tilda.

    Hugs Ali x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. Čudovita barvana kombinacija... Lepa postavitev in krasno pobarvana Tilda. Lp

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. Čudovita je, z odtenki, s postavitvijo, superca, LP:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. This is a beautiful vintage looking card. Very pretty x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  18. HOLY wow! this is FANTASIC! love all your layers and punchwork. Your coloring is phenomenal!! Thanks for playing with us at our May Flowers challenge at Midweek Magnolias challenge this week! Best of luck to you!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  19. GORGEOUS! I love your brown tones...that die cut is gorgeous...just brilliant!
    Rene :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  20. WOW! This is a beauty, I love the colours and this is a gorgeous Tilda. You have some fab dies.
    Teresa x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  21. Wow this is so pretty cards!
    Love this cards!

    Hugs!

    Digidarla (a.k.a Kim)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  22. Hello Tina, what a beautiful card dear xxx Have you received your birthday card from me as yet? xxx Claire

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  23. What a gorgeous card.I like the way how you create your cards,you're having such a beautiful blog.So as you can see I became a follower of your blog.

    Hugs,Juanita

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  24. What a gorgeous card.I like the way how you create your cards,you're having such a beautiful blog.So as you can see I became a follower of your blog.

    Hugs,Juanita

    OdgovoriIzbriši