petek, 17. januar 2014

The Paper Nest Dolls GDT

Hello everyone!
Today I want to share a card that I've made as a Guest Designer for the Paper Nest..
Christine, the owner and creator of these fantastic stamps is the sweetest person ever..
How could I not accept her invite..

I'm a little scared to show it cos' it's my first card ever with these stamps but I'm sure it won't be the last..

Here:


This is Angel Ellie.. 
You can find her and all the other children in the shop HERE..
You're asking why children? Cos' every stamp is unique and special and inspired by her kids..
And you can have them as digis or rubber.. Isn't that great?


This time I've used some Magnolia papers for a change..
The shape under the image was made with a GoKreate die..
The corner was made with some FIMO Air and a home made mold.. 
There are lots of pearls all over the card..


These gorgeous Tilda tags are Magnolia Doohickey's and I've added some white Vintage Seam Binding that I made..
The tags are covered with a little bit of Chunky White Frantage..
The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I Am Roses..


Here you can see some gorgeous Kort & Godt lace and some more flowers..
I love layers and I use doilies to add some more texture to my cards..
All the paper edges are distressed with a Tim Holtz tool and then inked with Walnut Stain..
I always sew them with my sewing machine too..


Another thing I love are charms..
I've added a copper key this time and I've covered it with gesso..
I've also used gesso on both corners, flowers and various parts of the card..
I think this really gives the card that shabby look..


The image is stamped on 300g Langton aquarel paper and coloured with Distress Inks..
I use both the ink pads and reinkers..
Here's the list of colours used for this image:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose
Cheeks: Tattered Rose
Hair: Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Dress: Victorian Velvet, Pumice Stone, Black Soot..
Wings: Black Soot
Cloud: Pumice Stone, Black Soot
Background: Weathered Wood, Pumice Stone
Halo: Antique Linen
The halo is also covered with Stardust Stickles..
And there's some Shabby White Frantage around the image..


There's just one more thing I have to say..


A lot of people say that it's such a waste to put so much work into a card when it's gonna end in the trash but you know what.. I make cards for those who appreciate all the hard work that it takes..
And I always tell my customers that you can frame a card and put it on the wall..
It can really look as a sweet little painting..
That's how I like to frame mine..
Like it?

That's it.. For today..
But be sure to come back tomorrow cos' I have a new sweet little project to show you..

Hugs, Tina

23 komentarjev:

  1. thanks so much!! love love love ! you are welcome back anytime =)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. This is just amazing. I love the vintage look to the card. The coloring is absolutely beautiful. Great job!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Čudovito ustvarjaš, Tina! Vseeno katero štampiljko uporabljaš in barvaš, rezultat je vedno občudovanja vreden!
    Pozdravček,
    Simona

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. One of the most gorgeous Paper Nest Dolls cards I have ever seen Tina. As always I just adore your work. So perfectly colored and embellished in every way. Amazing! Can't wait to see more ♥
    Hugs, Jill

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Kot vedno je tudi ta čudovita.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Don't be afraid, you are a talented artist!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. totally amazing! and so soft looking, wow!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Absolutely gorgeous! I love all the layers, so much to see and enjoy!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Beautiful card and love the gorgeous image and embellishments.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Super je, odlično si jo pobarvala in sestavila.
    Jasmina

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Ohhh my God , Beautiful , I want all of them. Cristine you are the best !!!
    Amazing !!!!! Love all .....

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. ooo kako je krasna in tudi jaz vedno pravim, da se da takše voščilnice vedno v okvir :) LP

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. I love this card! The coloring of the image is wonderful and the color combination and embellishments used just make it a sweet project.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. Wow! Your card is absolutely exquisite!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. Hi Tina, I think this is the first time I've seen a card of you with no Tilda but it's really beautiful too! It's just so you! Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. Super je. Res znaš narediti čudovite stvari in tvoje so vse za v okvir.
    Lp Danica

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. Very lovely. I love this card. And the colors are wonderful.
    Hugs Trine

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  18. You did such an amazing job with this image! Your card is beautiful!
    Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  19. Nekaj novega zate,
    a izziv si izpeljala z odliko
    zelo lepa je
    lp Tamara

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  20. Love your card! I`ts really stunning!
    Hugs Eva

    OdgovoriIzbriši