nedelja, 26. januar 2014

Live & Love Crafts - Pion Design Flower Frames

Hello there!
I'm here with my Sunday post..
I'm sure you already know that this week is all about the Pion Design Flower Frames collection at LLC..
And this is what I've made..
A tealight card..


This one is of my favourite collections from Pion Design..
The colours are totally gorgeous and I've managed to use a frame on this card even if I thought that I would never use one of those.. Ever..
So where do I start..
This is Tilda with Fantasy Flower from the Magnolia Lost & Found Collection 2014..


This card sure has lots of hearts all over the place..
The first one is the paper doily in this photo..
I've also used one of the resin pieces Sandy has in the store..
It's painted with acrylic paint and covered with gesso cos' I like them white.. LOL!


Here's a close-up of the fantastic butterfly charm..
It's hanging from the Magnolia So Wrapped Lovely Doohickey..
I have an obsession for charms and Sandy has just added some more to the shop.. They are all so gorgeous.. Check them out..
You can also see some of the WOC flowers that I've used..


Here's the rest of the flowers.. And some Flower Sprays that I love so much..
Everything's covered with gesso and Crackle Paint..
There are some pearls here and there on the card..
The heart border was made with a Martha Stewart border punch..


Look at this gorgeous lace..
And of course I had to use some Shabby Seam Binding too..
The angel was made with a mould bought on Ebay and some FIMO Air..
All the paper edges are distressed with a Tim Holtz tool and then inked..
They are machine sewn too..


Here's the inside of the card with the gorgeous frame (with some lace and pearls around) on the left and the box with the candles on the right..
But to be honest.. You could put anything in it.. I've closed the heart opening with a plastic cover and there's the organza ribbon that holds everything closed..
I kept the inside pretty simple because otherwise the card wouldn't close..


That's the back of the card with my personalized stamp and the Mini Doily Doohickey..


The image is stamped with Archival Ink on 300g Langton aquarel paper and coloured with Distress Inks..
I use both the ink pads and reinkers..
Colours used for this card:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose
Cheeks: Tattered Rose
Hair: Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Dress: Victorian Velvet, Pumice Stone, Black Soot
Flowers: Milled Lavender, Pumice Stone, Black Soot
Grass and leaves: Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
Background: Weathered Wood
The flowers are covered with Clear Rock Candy Crackle Paint but I'm afraid you won't see it..
I've also added some Liquid Pearl dots around them..
Parts of her dress are covered with Stickles..


Two more shots from the side..


I'm entering this card into the follwing challenges:
1. Inky Chicks - Challenge #21 - BINGO (lace / paper doily / butterfly)

And that's it!
You can find all the products listed at the end of this post and
if you still have questions feel free to ask..

Hugs, Tina

15 komentarjev:

  1. This is so gorgeus!!!!!

    HUGS SUSY

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Precious! Precious! Precious! I love very much. xo

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Prelep...balzam za oči.
    Lp Danica

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. This is so incredibly gorgeous, Tina! I love every little detail and that image is so precious, colored to perfection! BRAVO!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Fenomenalno lepo darilo-tudi za bližajoče valentinovo,
    lp Tamara

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Stunning project Tina; so delicate, shabby & feminine, not to mention the beautiful colouring and all these gorgeous details!!! You truly have an amazing eye for details. Thanks for wonderful inspiration.
    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Wow, wow, wow Tina! Just Stunning! I don't know where to look first! So many beautiful details. I just love, love, love it!
    And I still have to thank you for your lovely comments! Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Čudovita, čisto tvoja ;)
    LP, Vilinke

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Wow what a beautiful project and gift. I just love all of it. There are so many details and embellishments to catch your eye, it is superb.
    Lorraine

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Happy Birthday again Tina I hope you had a great day.
    What a beautiful box have you made and the card is super gorgeous!!!

    lots of big hugs Nit@

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Absolutely gorgeous Tina! Nancee :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Beautiful work, as always your colouring is stunning and your attention to every detail impeccable. Love it. Thanks for joining our Pretty Pearls challenge at Marvelous Magnolia :) xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši